Trained Nursing Assistant – Become a CNA!
- Have you ever dreamt of becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Do you have a passion for caring for people?
- Now is your chance!
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare will…
Train you! Pay you! Promote you!
- Get paid for training, immediate employment, and opportunity for advancement with our Trained Nursing Assistant program!
- Full time and part time positions on 1st and 2nd shift available!
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare-a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center for Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long-term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents. We are a proud agency-free facility!
Position Summary: Trained Nursing Assistants function as a support to the Certified Nursing Assistants. They provide direct and indirect care to residents under the supervision of a nurse, support the C.N.A.’s and perform other duties assigned by nurses and other clinical and administrative leadership. The Trained Nursing Assistants collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to maximize the quality of life for our residents.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday during the length of the program (approximately 4-6 weeks). Upon completion of the program, you are committed to work every other weekend.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern campus in Peabody, MA
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- FREE Weekly Groceries
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Easily accessible from 128/95/Route 1
*Health, Dental, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time only. All other benefits for 24+Hours/week.
Indirect Resident Care Duties:
- Performs duties of homemaker when needed
- Answers call light in a timely manner
- Places all belongings within patients reach (call light, pitcher, glasses, remote, etc.)
- Serves and collect meal trays, assists during meals, sanitizes/cleans tables after meals
- Assists residents in communication involving technology (Zoom, Face time, others)
- Assists with monitoring residents in common area to maintain safety, providing 1:1 supervision as needed
- Assists residents in admission and discharge including inventory of belongings
- Gathers supplies needed for provision of care
- Makes unoccupied beds
- Assists residents in activity engagement of their choice and interest
- Assists in assigned housekeeping tasks
- Performs other indirect care duties normally assigned to CNAs and homemakers as directed.
Direct Resident Care Duties:
- Primarily performs selected CNA tasks after training
- Assist residents who are not on aspiration or swallowing risks during meals
- Performs incontinent care in bed to residents who are able to move in bed
- Makes occupied bed
- Provides full or partial bed bath
- Assists residents in dressing and personal hygiene
- Assists CNAs during provision of with residents requiring 2-staff assistance except in mechanical transfer
- Assists in getting weights
- Performs all other CNA tasks after training
- Performs other direct care duties normally assigned to CNAs, with training, as directed
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team at the Brudnick Center for Living!
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19 before working in our facility.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.