$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse
Highly Competitive Pay
West Roxbury, MA
At Deutsches Altenheim, we are committed to not only providing compassionate and comprehensive care for our residents, but also maintaining a culture where our staff is not just valued, they are rewarded. We are a leader in the industry when it comes to the value we place on resident care and employee appreciation. In addition, we offer extremely competitive wages, a generous benefits program and opportunities for professional growth, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Simply put, we place an enormous value on our staff and we are not afraid to show it.
Nestled on a beautiful, wooded campus in West Roxbury, Deutsches Altenehim is part of Legacy Lifecare-a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years.
What Schedules are Available? Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights, on weekdays and weekends.
Shifts Available: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
What Can We Do for You?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, LTD, STD, Whole Life Insurance)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
What Are We Looking For?
- A provider of kind and compassionate care to our residents who can administer basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to temperatures and blood pressure.
- An observer of residents: chart and report any changes in the residents’ conditions, such as response to medication or treatment.
- Proof of current Massachusetts RN Licensure
- Experience in Geriatrics or long-term care is preferred, but not required
- Maintains valid CPR certification.
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations.
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members.