Chelsea, MA 02150
Resident Care Assistant (RCA)
Cohen Florence Center for Living
Chelsea Jewish LifeCare, a non-profit organization in the Greater Boston area, is seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
RCA’s are responsible providing high quality care to our residents while also being a constant companion to them. In addition, the RCA position is responsible for resident safety and delivering all services and tasks under the resident care plan.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Providing personal care including but not limited to:
- Baths and showers
- Oral Hygiene
- Change bed linens
- Skin care
- Assisting the residents with toileting
- Must have a current State Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certificate
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Experience working with seniors, is preferred
- Must have the ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods.
- Must have you ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted and 50 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
- Various schedules available! Full-time and Part-time
- Health and Dental insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
*Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.