Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Care
Full-time, Part-time, Per-diem available!
JGS Lifecare has been taking care of the elders of our community for more than a century, fulfilling a promise made in 1912 to provide compassionate care to improve their physical, spiritual and social needs. Guided by Jewish traditions and values, we welcome the opportunity to make the lives of the elders we serve fulfilling, meaningful and vibrant across a spectrum of services. JGS Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice.” We offer employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health and elder care settings. At JGS Lifecare you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are a smoke-free campus to ensure the health and safety of JGS Lifecare residents, patients, visitors and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes the initial assessment and completes the appropriate forms necessary for the start of care.
- Develops a written plan of care.
- Identifies patient and family needs for other home health services and makes the referral for same when appropriate
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures for the patient.
- Coordinates and integrates services being provided with the patient, family, and other involved in the care plan.
- Provides instruction and counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Visits and completes an assessment and reassessment of assigned patients receiving homemaker-home health aide based on the patient care plan and supervises the care provided by him/her.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse currently licensed by the state who:
- Is a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- Has at least one (1) year of experience as a professional nurse within the last three (3) years, or
- Completion of a refresher course in the past year.
- Valid Driver’s license
- CPR Certification
- IV Therapy Skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Full time and part time and per diem positions available
- Competitive benefits including health, dental, paid time off and retirement plan for full-time positions
- Paid holidays for full-time positions
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great work environment
IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO YOUR BROWSER:
JGS Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
JGS Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.