Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Wait Staff | Part Time | Kaplan Estates
Wait Staff | Part Time 8 hrs | Mon 11am-7pm
Kaplan Estates, an Assisted Living Community located in Peabody, MA is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare. Our facility offers the perfect balance of independence and support for our active seniors where they can experience worry-free living at its best, and receive personal attention that goes one step beyond!
We are looking for Wait Staff who have a desire to be a part of our extended community. Qualified individuals will courteously and professionally serve residents in the dining room. Our assisted living community encourages and nurtures growth from within and is extremely accepting of all individuals. The desire to help, learn and grow within our community is the basis of our extended and committed staff.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Full Time eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Takes and delivers accurate meals orders to residents
- Serve residents beverages and food as requested
- Review daily menu with residents
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area
- Informs their Supervisor of food needs and resident questions and concerns
- Setting up and breaking down dining rooms
- Must keep work stations neat and stocked
- Customer service experience, is preferred
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers
Hours: Mondays, 11am-7pm
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.