Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Wait Staff- Brudnick Center for Living
Wait staff- Brudnick Center for Living
Schedule: Mon- Thurs, 6am-2pm
30 hours per week
Chelsea JewishLifecare, a non-profit organization in the Greater Boston area, is seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Full Time eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
Under the supervision of the Dining Room Supervisor and Food Service Director, the Server courteously and professionally serves all residents meals in the dining rooms.
Experience is not necessary and training will be provided.
- Takes and delivers accurate meals orders to residents
- Serve residents beverages and food as requested
- Review daily menu with residents
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area
- informs their Supervisor of food needs and resident questions and concerns
- Setting up and breaking down dining rooms
- Must keep work stations neat and stocked
- customer service experience, is preferred
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.