Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Unit Manager, RN / LPN $5,000 Sign-On!
Nurse Unit Manager, RN | Brudnick Center for Living
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare–a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
Position Summary: As a member of the nursing team and reporting to the Director of Nursing, the Unit Manager functions by overseeing and directing the day-to-day department activities of the Unit of residents who are under the direct care of the Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants. You will be part of a management team of proven, dedicated professionals committed to quality care and personal growth.
- $5,000 Sign-On!
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization·
- Great working environment in our recently renovated, modern facility located in Peabody MA
- ·Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Easy access from 128/95, Rte 1 to Lynnfield St.
- And more!
- Assumes responsibility for all nursing care provided to residents within an assigned unit; knows the residents’ conditions at all times; observes and supervises nursing care according to physician’s orders and in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
- Recognizes and interprets symptoms, reports on residents’ conditions and assists with or institutes remedial measures of adverse developments.
- Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment which is conducive to the best interest and welfare of residents.
- Investigates and studies trends and developments in nursing practices and techniques and assesses their adaptability to the needs of specific nursing policies.
- Instructs staff in the use of policies and procedures and assures that all policies and procedures are followed by nursing staff.
- Current RN or LPN license in Massachusetts
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience as a supervisor, preferred
- RN or LPN graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Must have excellent clinical assessment skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in-writing.
- Must be able to demonstrate organizational skills.
- Represent the Organization both onsite and in the community
- Maintain regulatory compliance in accordance with state and federal guidelines
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents, family members, staff and medical team
- Work in partnership with the Director of Nursing and the Executive Director to ensure quality, person-centered care
Hours: Full-Time, M-F Days, On-call Coverage as needed/required.
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team at the Brudnick Center for Living!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.