Trained Nursing Assistant to Certified Nursing Assistant
- Have you ever dreamt of becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Do you have a passion for caring for people?
- Now is your chance!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare will…
Train you! Pay you! Promote you!
- Get paid for training, immediate employment, and opportunity for advancement with our Trained Nursing Assistant program!
- Full time and part time positions on 1st and 2nd shift available!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an award-winning, residential and post-acute care provider that consistently delivers high-quality, compassionate care while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. We are seeking to employ and train candidates to become a C.N.A. while working in our “Trained Nursing Assistant” program at our Leonard Florence Center for Living, located in Chelsea, MA.
Position Summary: Trained Nursing Assistants function as a support to the Certified Nursing Assistants. They provide direct and indirect care to residents under the supervision of a nurse, support the C.N.A.’s and perform other duties assigned by nurses and other clinical and administrative leadership. The Trained Nursing Assistants collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to maximize the quality of life for our residents.
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time available for days and evenings on weekdays and weekends.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern campus in Peabody, MA
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- FREE Weekly Groceries
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Birthday off with Pay!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Easily accessible from 128/95/Route 1
- And more!
*Health, Dental, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time only. All other benefits for 24+Hours/week.
Indirect Resident Care Duties:
- Performs duties of homemaker when needed
- Answers call light in a timely manner
- Places all belongings within patients reach (call light, pitcher, glasses, remote, etc.)
- Serves and collect meal trays, assists during meals, sanitizes/cleans tables after meals
- Assists residents in communication involving technology (Zoom, Face time, others)
- Assists with monitoring residents in common area to maintain safety, providing 1:1 supervision as needed
- Assists residents in admission and discharge including inventory of belongings
- Gathers supplies needed for provision of care
- Makes unoccupied beds
- Assists residents in activity engagement of their choice and interest
- Assists in assigned housekeeping tasks
- Performs other indirect care duties normally assigned to CNAs and homemakers as directed.
Direct Resident Care Duties:
- Primarily performs selected CNA tasks after training
- Assist residents who are not on aspiration or swallowing risks during meals
- Performs incontinent care in bed to residents who are able to move in bed
- Makes occupied bed
- Provides full or partial bed bath
- Assists residents in dressing and personal hygiene
- Assists CNAs during provision of with residents requiring 2-staff assistance except in mechanical transfer
- Assists in getting weights
- Performs all other CNA tasks after training
- Performs other direct care duties normally assigned to CNAs, with training, as directed
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.