Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Speech-Language Pathologist – Leonard Florence Center for Living
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We are seeking individuals that take pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide and direct Speech Therapy services to residents to include assessment and treatment, development and implementation of programs, and related professional inservices as directed by CJL.
- Provides Speech Therapy services to residents and initiates referrals when appropriate and in accordance with Speech Therapy Department procedures.
- Conduct screenings of residents as directed by the Director of Rehabilitation to determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short and long term goals and methods to achieve identified goals
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must have SLP license
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility, preferred
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate both orally and in writing with all levels of management staff
- Part-time, 15-20 Hours a week
*Chelsea Jewish Foundation conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.