Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Senior Data Analyst | Legacy Lifecare
Legacy Lifecare Inc. is a non-profit management resources collaborative, providing small-to-mid-sized organizations access to the infrastructure needed to succeed in today’s complex world. With deep expertise in strategy, finance, operations and support systems management, Legacy Lifecare enables its not-for-profit affiliates to preserve their missions and identities while gaining access to sophisticated managerial services and collaborative opportunities ordinarily only available to larger organizations.
The organization was founded in 2019 by Chelsea Jewish Lifecare and JGS Lifecare, two highly respected leaders in senior living. Together these mission-driven non-profits have over 200 years of combined experience in serving their communities. Both organizations operate award-winning skilled nursing facilities, traditional and memory care assisted living residences and independent living across five campuses in Massachusetts. Additional services include home health care, hospice and palliative care, adult day health and aging life care.
Legacy Lifecare is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join its team of talented individuals.
Senior Data Analyst
Summary:Under the direction of the Vice President of Strategy and Operational Excellence, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for identifying, querying, and analyzing the necessary data to evaluate the performance of all business units of Legacy Lifecare. This position will become an expert in the data systems and structures available across the organization and will collaborate with clinical, financial, and operational leaders and staff to gather user requirements and rules that affect data from sourcing to warehousing to output. Using this data, the Senior Data Analyst will support reporting and analytics in areas such as patient care, quality and outcomes, operations, and healthcare administration to influence strategic decision-making.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for gathering reporting requirements and user stories from stakeholders, writing specifications and acceptance criteria, and documenting the business rules and processes.
- Learn the information systems and evaluate existing reports and datasets to identify and document the key measures, metrics, and dimensional attributes.
- Collaborate with data owners to understand existing processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value.
- Create BI360 dashboards that allow users and leadership to evaluate current performance and track improvement.
- Create test cases and acceptance criteria to confirm reporting functionality and data quality.
- Understand and communicate requirements from non-technical staff and help those users in understanding and using the portals and reporting most effectively.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, information systems, statistics, mathematics, data analytics or equivalent experience. Master’s degree in relevant domain preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence, analysis, and requirements gathering required, preferably within healthcare industry
- 2+ years of SQL experience with knowledge of SQL queries and designing relational databases
- Expertise in manipulating data, extracting desired information, performing data analysis and troubleshooting data integrity issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with utilizing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) data preferred
- Ability to function independently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills and a history of effectively working and communicating with all levels of internal and external technical and non-technical staff
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Legacy Lifecare and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.