Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
RN – Registered Nurse (Per Diem)
RN Registered Nurse | Per Diem | CJC
$35- $46 per hour
Rooted in the Jewish tradition but welcoming of all faiths and backgrounds, Chelsea Jewish Lifecare consistently provides high-quality, compassionate care, while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible.
Position Summary: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is seeking a Per-Diem RN to work out in our community, therefore they should be able to practice independently, yet embrace the importance of the Team in provision of our home care services. We value individualized, patient-centered care within our highly skilled, supportive care team.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Observe residents: chart and report changes in residents' conditions, such as response to medication or treatment.
- Provide basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to temperatures and blood pressures
- Must have an active RN license in the state of Massachusetts*
- Current nursing experience and current or past experience in Home Care, Hospice, Rehab or Long-term Care.
- Must have reliable transportation for home-visits in the Chelsea, Revere, Everett, Winthrop and East Boston communities.
- Availability to pick-up during the weekdays, M-F anytime between 8am-5pm
*We will consider LPN candidates who can demonstrate they are on a career-pathway towards obtaining their RN.
- Per Diem – Weekdays M-F – varies according to scheduled visits/staffing
*Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.