Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
RN – Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse (RN)
Highly Competitive Pay: $37- $43* per hour, plus shift differentials
Katzman Center for Living – Center for Living
Are you looking for a career where you are
valued, supported and encouraged?
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, we are committed to not only providing compassionate and comprehensive care for our residents, but also maintaining a culture where our staff is not just valued, they are rewarded. We are a leader in the industry when it comes to the value we place on resident care and employee appreciation. In addition, we offer extremely competitive wages, a generous benefits program and opportunities for professional growth, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Simply put, we place an enormous value on our staff and we are not afraid to show it.
Katzman Center For Living is an award-winning, residential and post-acute care provider that consistently delivers high-quality, compassionate care while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. We are seeking CNA’s – Certified Nursing Assistants to join our amazing team at our Katzman Center for Living, located in Chelsea, MA.
What Are We Looking For?
- A provider of kind and compassionate care to our residents who can administer basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to temperatures and blood pressures
- An observer of residents: chart and report any changes in the residents’ conditions, such as response to medication or treatment
- Proof of current Massachusetts RN Licensure
- Experience in Geriatrics or long-term care is preferred, but not required
- Maintains valid CPR certification
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
What Schedules are Available?
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights, on weekdays and weekends.
Shifts Available: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
What Can We Do for You?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, LTD, STD, Whole Life Insurance)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
*Scale based on years of experience with “pay in lieu of benefits” option available.
keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, skilled nursing, SNF, nursing home, rehab, elders, seniors, boston
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.