RN/LPN Charge Nurse
Competitive Pay and Great Benefits!
Brudnick Center for Living / Chelsea Jewish Lifecare
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Are you looking for a career where you are
valued, supported and encouraged?
At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, we are committed to not only providing compassionate and comprehensive care for our residents, but also maintaining a culture where our staff is not just valued, they are rewarded. We are a leader in the industry when it comes to the value we place on resident care and employee appreciation. In addition, we offer extremely competitive wages, a generous benefits program and opportunities for professional growth, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Simply put, we place an enormous value on our staff and we are not afraid to show it.
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare – a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years. The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
Position Summary: As a member of the nursing team and reporting to the Unit Manager functions by overseeing and directing the day-to-day department activities of the short term rehab of residents who are under the direct care of the Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants. You will be part of a nursing team of proven, dedicated professionals committed to quality care and personal growth.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, LTD, STD, Whole Life Insurance)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Paid birthday
- Assumes responsibility and coordination of the residents and medical team on the short term rehab floor; knows the residents’ conditions at all times; observes and supervises nursing care according to physician’s orders and in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
- Recognizes and interprets symptoms, reports on residents’ conditions and assists with or institutes remedial measures of adverse developments.
- Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment which is conducive to the best interest and welfare of residents.
- Investigates and studies trends and developments in nursing practices and techniques and assesses their adaptability to the needs of specific nursing policies.
- Instructs staff in the use of policies and procedures and assures that all policies and procedures are followed by nursing staff.
- Current RN or LPN license in Massachusetts
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience as a supervisor, preferred
- RN or LPN graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Must have excellent clinical assessment skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in-writing.
- Must be able to demonstrate organizational skills.
- Represent the Organization both onsite and in the community
- Maintain regulatory compliance in accordance with state and federal guidelines
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents, family members, staff and medical team
- Work in partnership with the Director of Nursing and the Executive Director to ensure quality, person-centered care
Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team at the Brudnick Center for Living!
If hired, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.