Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Resident Care Assistant – $1,000 Sign On
$1,000 Sign-On (Full Time)
Payrate: $16 – $18 per hour
Cohen Florence Levine Estates, located on Admirals Hill in Chelsea, MA, is a vibrant assisted living that is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare. Our facility offers the perfect balance of independence and support for our active seniors where they can experience worry-free living at its best, and receive personal attention that goes one step beyond!
Position Summary: We are looking for caring and compassionate Resident Care Assistants (HHA / CNA) who have a desire to be a part of our extended community. The Resident Care Assistants work as part of a team and are responsible for providing high quality care to our residents while also being a constant companion to them. In addition, the RCA position is responsible for resident safety and delivering all services and tasks under the resident care plan.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Beautiful campus with free parking!
- Free meals and snacks!
- Free weekly groceries at our on-site store!
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Inclusive company culture
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, a non-profit organization in the Northshore area, is seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population for our Cohen Florence Levine Estates location.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Providing personal care including but not limited to:
- Baths and showers
- Oral Hygiene
- Change bed linens
- Skin care
- Assisting the residents with toileting
- Must have a current State Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certificate
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Experience working with seniors, is preferred
- Must have the ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods.
- Must have you ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted and 50 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff member
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, Full-Time, Per Diem / Days, Evenings, Overnights and Weekends available
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.