Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Receptionist (Per Diem)
Weekends and every Wednesday days
We are seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
The Receptionist manages the fast-pace, busy lobby and reception area. The Receptionist is responsible for greeting and directing all visitors, including vendors, residents, resident family members and applicants. The Receptionist must ensure compliance of building security and adhere to the sign-in and security alarm procedures. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering a multi-line switchboard and connecting callers with the appropriate department or resource. The Receptionist will handle administrative tasks, calendar management, mass mailings and accept company deliveries. This position is a job-share with another part-time Receptionist, so partnering together with them is key, in-addition to working collaborative and coordinating schedules for coverage if needed.
- Answers and screens all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Gives basic facility information such as brochures and informational packets to persons requesting such materials. Forwards inquiries regarding admission to the Executive Director or appropriate staff. Conducts informational tours of the facility’s first floor common areas answering the questions they can.
- Greets all visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. Screen and requires visitors to sign-in at the reception desk. If requested to do so, locates resident and announces visitors.
- Performs other clerical duties, such as photocopying, as assigned by the Administrative Assistant or by department heads.
- Responsible for participating in, helping with, and supporting the residents leisure moments activities.
- Is constantly aware of resident safety issues and advises appropriate staff when something doesn’t seem right.
- Has read and understands all emergency procedures, policies and protocols of the facility and will follow such should the need arise.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills with the capability of relating to a variety of people and personalities. Must use good judgment and take initiative when necessary.
- Must have working knowledge of office and clerical skills.
- Per Diem/As Needed to cover either or both 7am-2pm or 3pm-7am shifts.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.