Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Physical Therapist (Per Diem)
Physical Therapist (Per Diem) | Brudnick Center for Living – Peabody, MA
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare–a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
As a member of our Rehab Team, the Physical Therapist provides caring and compassionate services to our residents to include assessment and treatment and initiation of referrals when appropriate and in accordance with department procedures.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist
- Current state licensure in Massachusetts
- Ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects, equipment and/or residents.
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, bend or crouch regularly
- Must be able to use hands to manipulate tools, equipment, or controls
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms, balance, lift and perform medium to maximum transfer assists with residents
- Must have visual and hearing acuity sufficient enough to assess resident safety and ability members
- Provides Physical Therapy services to residents and initiates referrals when appropriate
- Conduct screenings of residents as directed by the Director of Rehabilitation to determine need for intervention/treatment
- Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents, family, and other team members
- Establishes individual resident schedules in conjunction with other team members
- Develops, coordinates and implements treatment plans
- Documents results of resident’s assessment, treatment, follow-up, and termination of services
- Consistently demonstrates sound judgement in the evaluation, planning, implementation and follow-up of resident therapy programs
- Complies with all Infection Control, Universal Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional
- Performs other job duties as assigned
- Flexible Per-Diem Schedule
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern campus in Peabody, MA
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Free Groceries
- Easily accessible from 128/95/Route 1
- And more!
Hours: Per-Diem; Schedule will vary according the needs of the Rehab Department but accountability with availability and reliability to complete accepted hours is a must.
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team at the Brudnick Center for Living!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.