Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Licensed Social Worker (Adult Day Health)
Licensed Social Worker | Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Health Center
The Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Health Center is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! Nestled in our beautiful campus located in Peabody, MA, The Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Health Center is a leader in adult day health services where we provide a safe and secure program for individuals who need additional assistance and companionship during the day. This is a terrific option for seniors and their families since it allows adults to get the support they need from our outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
Position Summary: The Licensed Social Worker brings their passion, education and experience while supporting the participants in the Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Health Center. The Social Worker oversees the physical and wellbeing of each member, while providing case management, assessments, care planning, caregiver support, activities and much more. You can make a direct impact on the lives of families and members by addressing the psychosocial and socio-economic needs.
Hours: 22.5 hours per week, 4-day work-week
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern campus in Peabody, MA
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Free Groceries
- Easily accessible from 128/95/Route 1
- And more!
- Provides case management to coordinate with internal and external ancillary services for members and families.
- Participates and performs assessments, care plan meetings, and annual PCP meetings.
- Maintains formal written communication with members and families and facilitates counseling through support groups and one-on-one sessions.
- Maintains accurate files and records of member and social services information.
- Participates in community outreach programs, including communication with other health and social service providers.
- LCSW with B.S. degree or MSW degree
- One year experience in a health care facility, preferably working in a geriatric or long term care environment.
- Physical requirements to include but not limited to
- Push, pull, squat, turn, pivot, transfer and lift at least 50 pounds.
- Sit, Stand and/or Walk for extended period of time while providing physical assistance to members.
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees.
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide proof of a recent physical and required immunizations, including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19 prior-to starting employment within our facility.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing, Assistant Nursing, Nurse, Nurses, Nursing, Geriatric, Hospice, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Elders
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.