Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) $5,000 Sign-On!
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse | Brudnick Center for Living
$27 – $35 per hour PLUS shift differentials!
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare–a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
Position Summary: As a member of our nursing team, the LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse will work as part of a nursing team directly responsible for providing high quality care to our residents while being a constant companion striving to protect, nurture and sustain the resident in a competent, caring and kind manner. In addition to providing high quality care, you are also responsible for resident safety and the delivery of all services and tasks under the resident care plan.
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights on weekdays and weekends.
- *$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for FT min 30 hours $2,500 for PT hours (Paid-out in intervals, see your recruiter for info)
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern campus in Peabody, MA
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Easily accessible from 128/95/Route 1
- And more!
**Health, Dental, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time only. All other benefits for 24+Hours/week.
LPN Primary Responsibilities:
- Determine Resident's needs
- Provides Residents with outstanding care (customer service)
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Chart and report changes in residents' conditions, such as response to medication or treatment.
- Provide basic resident care or treatments, such as temperatures and blood pressures
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Massachusetts LPN Licensure
- Experience in Geriatrics or long-term care is preferred but not required
- Maintains valid CPR certification
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
Schedule: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights on weekdays and weekends.
Hours: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm 11pm-7am
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team at the Brudnick Center for Living!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.