Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Executive Director, Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare–a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
We are currently looking for an NHA Licensed, Executive Director to join our dynamic team of this active, vibrant community who is also a member of our Senior Leadership Team. The Executive Director is primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of our 144-bed skilled nursing facility that is an innovative, Green House Model of care. Additionally, with a short term rehab unit of 48 beds, this active building boasts about 100 admissions and discharges per month.
The primary role of the Executive Director is to ensure the delivery of the best quality care for our residents. This position will develop, direct and control facility operations within the bounds of established policies, procedures, programs, and budgets.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern facility located on a beautiful campus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- And more!
- Ensure regulatory compliance with annual surveys
- Represent the Organization both onsite and in the community
- Provide systems for continuing assessment of residents' health and well-being
- Maintain regulatory compliance in accordance with state and federal guidelines
- Assure a safe and pleasant environment for residents, family members and employees
- Conduct routine inspections of the facility to ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed
- Assume responsibility/authority for decisions regarding all aspects of facility operations
- Manage budget to meet facility needs and goals, working with CFO and department managers
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents, family members, employees and medical team
- Conduct routine inspections of the facility to assure that established policies and procedures are maintained
- Work in partnership with the Director of Nursing and Chief Operating Officer to ensure quality, person-centered care
- Establish and direct the implementation of written policies and procedures that reflect the goals and objectives of the Organization
- Current LNHA – Nursing Home Administrator license in Massachusetts required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in an Executive Director/NHA role
- Demonstrated impeccable leadership and organizational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise professional and administrative staff
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.