Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Housekeeper (Part Time and Per Diem)
Housekeeper | Part-Time and Per Diem) | Katzman Center for Living
$14.25 – $16.00 per hour
The Katzman Center for Living, located in Chelsea, MA, is a 5-Star, skilled nursing facility offering long term care that consistently delivers high-quality, compassionate services that enable our residents to live as independently as possible. Our facility is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, which has been providing innovative care to the senior population for over 100 years!
Position Summary: We are seeking mature, responsible staff for Housekeepers to work alongside our dedicated team, supporting our building to ensure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner for all of our residents, visitors and staff.
Basic Job Duties:
- Clean, wash, and sanitize bathrooms, resident’s rooms, and common areas
- Clean floors to include sweeping, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean carpets to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing and disinfecting
- Trash and recycle disposal
- Ensure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner
- Wear and use safety equipment and supplies as required and needed
- Keep work areas free of hazardous objects such as protruding mop/broom handles, equipment and other supplies
- Any and all other tasks assigned by the Director of Housekeeping and Laundry
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to understand and speak the English language
- Caring, compassionate, reliable and dependable
Background in housekeeping desired.
Hours: Part Time and Per Diem
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.