Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Housekeeper | Leonard Florence Center for Living
Chelsea JewishLifecare, a non-profit organization in the Northshore area, is seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner for our residents.
No experience required – on the job training is available!
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for residents, staff, and visitors
- Laundering of residents personal laundry, towels, and bed liners
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned resident apartments as assigned
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Must have the physical stamina to perform assigned duties
- Other qualifications may apply
- Health and Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
Chelsea Jewish LifeCare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Full-Time. Part-Time and Per Diem
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.