Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Housekeeper -Full Time
Housekeeper | Cohen Florence Levine Estates
$14.25 – $16.00 per hour
Cohen Florence Levine Estates, located on Admirals Hill in Chelsea, MA, is a vibrant assisted living that is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare. Our facility offers the perfect balance of independence and support for our active seniors where they can experience worry-free living at its best, and receive personal attention that goes one step beyond!
Position Summary: As a member of the housekeeping team, the of the Housekeeper is to perform the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner for our residents, families, staff and guests.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our state-of-the-art facility located on Admirals Hill
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy*
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance*
- Pet Insurance*
- 403(b) Retirement Savings*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
- Facility Accessible by MBTA Commuter Rail and Bus
- And more!
*Full Time Status
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for residents, staff, and visitors
- Laundering of residents personal laundry, towels, and bed liners
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned resident apartments as assigned
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Must have the physical stamina to perform assigned duties
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.