Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Full Time Facility Maintenance Associate | Brudnick Center for Living
The Building Painter/Maintenance associate will maintain, repair and paint resident rooms, common areas within the facility.
**For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare-a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long-term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
· Repairs and Paints interior areas of the facility as needed.
· Removes furniture from rooms no longer occupied and assist in room transfers.
· Helps in preventive maintenance and records the necessary information.
· Helps in basic maintenance duties like: change light bulbs, ceiling tiles, bed remotes.
· Completes all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Previous basic painting experience is preferred.
· Must be mechanically inclined and experience with hand and power tools.
· Must have basic skills to read and speak English.
· Must have proper body mechanics, reaching above the shoulders and lifting are involve.
· Must have the ability to work effectively with residents, staff and contractors.
· Must be able to lift and carry maintenance equipment.
· Must have the ability to work in team.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.