Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Front Office Assistant / Receptionist
Front Office Assistant | Brudnick Center for Living
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare–a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
Position Summary: We are looking to hire a Front Desk Assistant to join our skilled nursing facility at the Brudnick Center for Living–someone who has a desire to be a part of an extended community while representing the facility and imparting a sense of welcome, safety and comfort for visitors, residents and vendors. The Front Office Assistant is responsible for general office assistance, such as phone reception, greeting current and prospective residents, greeting family members, assisting residents with day to day routine inquiries, assisting staff and vendors as needed. Provide support to departments with clerical duties such as copying, faxing, filing. This position is 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday from 7am-3pm.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern facility located on a beautiful campus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- And more!
- Greets prospective, existing residents, family members and assists them
- Answers all phone calls/take messages and/or directs to the right department
- Delivers flyers, mail, and packages to residents, assists vendors
- Assist residents with various needs
- Operates effectively as an integral and cooperative member of the Administrative Support Team, and provides support to other departments where necessary.
- Minimum High School Education or equivalent is required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency of MS Word, Outlook Email and the Internet
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone system, copier, fax machine and printers.
Hours: 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday, 7am-3pm.
Apply today and become part of our team!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.