Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Director of Nursing (DoN)
Director of Nursing – DoN | Brudnick Center for Living
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare–a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
As the leader of our nursing team, the Director of Nursing – DoN, in-tandem with the Assistant Director of Nursing, will champion the Nursing Department which consists of a diverse and talented team of RN’s, LPN’s and CNA’s. The Director of Nursing will support, mentor, and effectively supervise the nursing staff to ensure high quality care to our residents that is delivered in a competent, caring and compassionate manner. Ensures that resident safety and delivery of all services and tasks under the individual’s resident care plan is adhered to and achieved on a daily basis.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern campus in Peabody, MA
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Easily accessible from 128/95/Route 1
- And more!
- Develop and implement the written staffing plan that reflects the needs of the department
- Performs rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality of nursing care
- Develop, manage, and evaluate department policies and procedures in accordance with current rules and regulations
- Deliver written and oral reports/recommendations to the Executive Director as necessary concerning the operation of the nursing department
- Review complaints and grievances filed by residents, family members and nursing staff
- Ensure regulatory compliance with annual surveys
- Represent the Organization both onsite and in the community
- Maintain regulatory compliance in accordance with state and federal guidelines
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents, family members, staff and medical team
- Work in partnership with the Executive Director to ensure quality, person-centered care
- Current Massachusetts RN Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a long-term care facility and/or with the Geriatric population
- Effective supervisory and mentorship abilities
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team at the Brudnick Center for Living!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.