Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Dietary Aide | Brudnick Center for Living
**For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare-a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center for Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
Position Summary: The Dietary Aide will provide assistance in all dietary functions to ensure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner for our residents.
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time available for days and evenings on weekdays and weekends.
- Rewarding work within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern campus in Peabody, MA
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Free meals and Free Food in our Company Store
- Easily accessible from 128/95/Route 1
*Health, Dental, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time only. All other benefits for 24+Hours/week.
- Prepares dining room for all meal services.
- Assists in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Prepares various food items in conjunction with the cook.
- Assists in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Assists in food preparation for special meals for parties etc.
- Serves residents and staff in a courteous, orderly manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Clears away all dirty dishes from dining areas and resets properly.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 & annual flu
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Previous food-preparation experience preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand the English language required
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.