CNA/HHA/RCA/PCA | Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Health
**For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
The Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Health Center is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! Nestled in our beautiful campus located in Peabody, MA, The Shapiro-Rudolph Adult Day Health Center is a leader in adult day health services where we provide a safe and secure program for individuals who need additional assistance and companionship during the day. This is a terrific option for seniors and their families since it allows adults to get the support they need from our outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
Position Summary: You will work as part of a nursing team and is directly responsible for providing high quality care to our residents while being a constant companion striving to protect, nurture and sustain the resident in a competent, caring and compassionate manner. In addition to providing high quality care, you are also responsible for resident safety and the delivery of all services and tasks under the resident care plan.
Hours: Per Diem
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our modern campus in Peabody, MA
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Easily accessible from 128/95/Route 128
- Determine Resident’s needs
- Provides Residents with outstanding care (customer service)
- Assist Residents with meals, activities, personal care, as needed
- Assist Residents with going short distances around the building
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Massachusetts State Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees.
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide proof of a recent physical and required immunizations, including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19 prior-to starting employment within our facility.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing, Assistant Nursing, Nurse, Nurses, Nursing, Geriatric, Hospice, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Elders