Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Brudnick Center for Living / Chelsea Jewish Lifecare
Highly Competitive Pay
Are you looking for a career where you are
valued, supported and encouraged?
At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, we are committed to not only providing compassionate and comprehensive care for our residents, but also maintaining a culture where our staff is not just valued, they are rewarded. We are a leader in the industry when it comes to the value we place on resident care and employee appreciation. In addition, we offer extremely competitive wages, a generous benefits program and opportunities for professional growth, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Simply put, we place an enormous value on our staff and we are not afraid to show it.
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare – a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center For Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents.
We Are Looking for Someone Who Can:
- Determine Resident’s needs in a timely manner
- Provide Residents with outstanding care (customer service)
- Assist Residents with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, personal care, toileting, meals/feeding, etc.
- Assists Residents with going short distances around the building
- Be willing to respond to other duties as assigned
We Are Looking for Someone Who Is:
- Current Massachusetts State Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
What Schedules are Available?
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights, on weekdays and weekends (see below).
Salary: $20 – up to $31* per hour plus shift differentials. If you work every weekend, you will receive an additional $8 an hour!
Shifts Available: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
What Can We Do for You?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, LTD, STD, Whole Life Insurance)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Paid Birthday
- Free company store
*Scale based on years of experience with “pay in lieu of benefits” option available.
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, skilled nursing, SNF, nursing home, rehab, elders, seniors, boston
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.