Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant – $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant | Katzman Center for Living
$17.00-$20.00 per hour PLUS shift differentials!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an award-winning, residential and post-acute care provider that consistently delivers high-quality, compassionate care while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. We are seeking CNA’s – Certified Nursing Assistants to join our amazing team at our Katzman Center for Living, located in Chelsea, MA.
Position Summary: As a member of our nursing team, the Certified Nursing Assistant will work as part of a self-managed team directly responsible for providing high quality care to our residents while being a constant companion striving to protect, nurture and sustain the resident in a competent, caring and kind manner. In addition to providing high quality care, you are also responsible for resident safety and the delivery of all services and tasks under the resident care plan.
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus to work FT, Overnight Shift
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our state-of-the-art facility located on Admirals Hill
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Facility Accessible by MBTA Commuter Rail and Bus
- And more!
*Health, Dental, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time only. All other benefits for 24+Hours/week.
CNA Primary Responsibilities:
- Determine Resident’s needs
- Provides Residents with outstanding care (customer service)
- Assist Residents with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, personal care, toileting, meals/feeding, etc.
- Assists Residents with going short distances around the building
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Massachusetts State Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
CNA Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem Positions available for days, evenings and overnights.
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team at the Katzman Center for Living!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees.
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide proof of a recent physical and required immunizations, including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19 prior-to starting employment within our facility.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing, Assistant Nursing, Nurse, Nurses, Nursing, Geriatric, Hospice, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Elders
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.