Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Building Maintenance/ Painter- Brudnick Center for Living
Brudnick Center for Living Peabody, MA
30 hours per week, First shift
The Building Maintenance associate will maintain, repair and paint residences within the facility.
- Paints interior and exterior of the facility as needed
- Install and check batteries of smoke alarms
- Participates in preventive maintenance and records the necessary information
- Removes furniture from rooms no longer occupied, and assists in room transfers
- Relocates offices or departments, including disassembling and reassembling of furniture or equipment
- Completes all tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Previous painting experience is preferred
- Must be mechanically inclined and have experience with various hand and power tools
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day, proper body mechanics required bending, stooping, turning, stretching, reaching above the shoulders and lifting are involved
- Must have the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, support agencies, and outside agencies
- Must be able to lift and carry maintenance equipment
*Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.