Sign up for email alerts about new jobs.
Baker Assistant -Part Time
Cook (Per Diem ) | Cohen Florence Levine Estates
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
Cohen Florence Levine Estates, located on Admirals Hill in Chelsea, MA, is a vibrant assisted living that is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare. Our facility offers the perfect balance of independence and support for our active seniors where they can experience worry-free living at its best, and receive personal attention that goes one step beyond!
We are looking for professional servers who have a desire to be a part of an extended community. Qualified individuals will courteously and professionally serve residents in the dining room and assure that all pre-meal and post-meal duties are completed to our level of excellence within the facility.
Hours: Part Time schedules available
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our state-of-the-art facility located on Admirals Hill
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Facility Accessible by MBTA Commuter Rail and Bus
- Free meals and snacks
- Free groceries every Friday
- And more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Head Baker with Recepies for baked goods
- Ensure that safety regulations and precautions are followed at all times
- Prepare Baked goods in accordance with planned menus and therapeutic diet requirements. Will also have to prepare alternative food selections
- Prepare baked goods in accordance with sanitary regulations
- Work with the dietitian and implement recommended changes
- Develops and maintains good working rapport with the Shahbazim and members of the team
- Attend in-service programs as directed
- Assists in maintaining the food storage area in a clean and properly arranged manner
- Ensures that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Experience working with food and working in the kitchen is highly preferred
- Maintains competencies as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 25 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, and other staff members
Hours: Part Time
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team at the Leonard Florence Center for Living!
Why Choose Chelsea Jewish
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.